1.3

In March 2017, I purchased a home of my dream after being evicted from the previous residence. On April 15, 2018 of this year, I have noticed water damage to ceiling and then I found out that the seller of the home did not replace the roof with new roof as stated by the sales agreement.

I have contacted my realtor Liz Beischer, the seller realtor Pearse Realty Amy Turley, the seller Ryan Conley (Myraid Investments LLC) and filed a complaint with the State of Michigan thus no success in resolving the breach of sale agreement. Unfortunately, I am unable to afford an attorney due to lack of money, thus I had to cash in my Life insurance policy to pay most of bill for financing the roof. Also, I have contacted the State of Michigan Attorney General, which the office has no intention to investigate the complain. Just recently, I have discovered that my chimney need to be repaired because of the initial point tucking was never done or completed properly, thus, the repairs I have barely able to finance for will cost additional $4600.

I am a financial bind, which I hoped it came to an end after roof was repair that costed $9360. I thought the nightmare was over for myself and soon to be wife. I have always dreamed of having a both family and home thus may not be possible anymore. All my life, I have wanted to be happy and fairly content but one big miracle is needed.

As I told by several individuals said to me that "you need a new home".

Unfortunately, I have never been lucky in entire life at the present. I am seeking part of $4600 but miracle of $13960, thus settle the loan of repairs of the roof and chimney.

Product or Service Mentioned: House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being lied too.

Comments